Ready -to-Wear and Semi-Custom Sizing Information
Take your measurements to the nearest 1/2 inch as follows:
1. Chest measurement: taken with a deep breath, arms held out at shoulder height, over fullest part of chest.
2. Waist measurement: taken at the natural waistline.
3. Hip measurement: taken around the fullest part of the buttocks.
4. Girth measurement: taken from the center of the shoulder, down the front, through the crotch, and up the back to the starting point.
5. Inseam (for men): not included in the illustration, but listed on the sizing chart below. Measure from the highest point of the crotch to where you want the pants to be hemmed.
Using these measurements, find your approximate size on the chart below. If you're at the top of each size range in each category and you would like a little "growing room," you may want to choose the next largest size. If you fit more than one size, if your measurements are spread out over three sizes, or if one of your measurements falls very far outside the range for that size, you may want to consider a custom made outfit instead.
To download and take this sizing chart with you, click here: